Welcome to The ReaDing Rhinoceros Resources! Happy Reading, Creating, and Exploring! Ray and Deb

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Dolly Parton reads The Little Engine that Could

The Little Engine that Could

https://www.facebook.com/dollysimaginationlibrary/videos/608306853056891/?notif_id=1585868581284641&notif_t=live_video      read by Dolly Parton


                 I think you can...
                         I think you can...
                                I think you can...

ACTIVITY What CAN you do... where you are RIGHT now???

Make a train engine out of cardboard or paper. Make another train car from a small box.

On paper, you and your family write things you CAN DO... Put them in the train car.

Every day, add another piece of paper. At the end of the week, read all the things you DID together.

MOVE AROUND LIKE A TRAIN... GET YOUR FAMILY TO BECOME PART OF YOUR TRAIN AS YOU MOVE AROUND YOUR HOUSE OR YARD...

If you get discouraged, remember the little engine and say:

                            I think I can...
                                 I think I can...
                                         I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment