Welcome to The ReaDing Rhinoceros Resources! Happy Reading, Creating, and Exploring! Ray and Deb

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Book Marks

Book Marks

I LOVE to read, as you can probably tell from all the posts about favorite books. 
BUT, I don't like when I put the book down, or fall asleep, then I can't find where I left off.

I like to make bookmarks.

I made some from metal, for my friends in the Selva group in Italy. I used green, white and orange beads, that are their colors. 

But THESE are so easy. You can use pictures from magazines or old greeting cards (glue to cardboard to make the picture strong) or foam, like these. You can also use cut our forms you can find for sale in the dollar stores. 

You will also need a popsicle stick (you can get those in the dollar store, too, or use one from a treat you ate!).

Here are some inspirations. 

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment