Welcome to The ReaDing Rhinoceros Resources! Happy Reading, Creating, and Exploring! Ray and Deb

Thursday, January 7, 2021

 

On the Eve of the Epiphany, I want to share the Legend of Old Befana, a tale retold and illustrated by Tomie dePaola. Tomie, an outstanding children's author and illustrator, passed away in March, 2020.
I knew I wanted to do something special this year, to honor him and this book. So tonight, I share this Italian tale narrated by Tomie. It was a joy to find this on the internet...
I know he is looking down, and hopefully pleased I have kept this alive in our home. Here is the La Befana I made for Ray.
I miss you Tomie. I hope La Befana has brought you great heavenly treats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxPReFdoxTw&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2T-9PVmKJLdmOXh0JPl5RDDSspfQHlSY_MjKXJ4l2a2Gma9IcR9S6_Zw0

No comments:

Post a Comment