Welcome to The ReaDing Rhinoceros Resources! Happy Reading, Creating, and Exploring! Ray and Deb

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Summertime Word Cloud Art and Story

 Summertime Word Cloud Art and Story

An earlier post showed you how to make word clouds.  (See 4/9/2020)

I made one of Summer Words. Here it is. 

THEN I was inspired to write a few sentences using the words from my word cloud.

ACTIVITY:  Think of something you really like. Make a list of words, using the WorsArt.com tool, or any other program or app to make word clouds.

You can also sketch a shape on a piece of paper, and just write the words on the paper, generating your wn picture.

Then think about the words you used, and write a few sentences.

Here's mine to go with this word cloud shown:

Summer by Deb

It's a HOT day in the summer. I am sitting outside, listening to the birds and Beas as they go to the flowers. My plants are growing, but I must water them. First, though, I am thirsty and hungry. I will have some lemonade with lots of ice and maybe even a popsicle. Then, I will read a book under the tree in the shade. 


No comments:

Post a Comment