Welcome to The ReaDing Rhinoceros Resources! Happy Reading, Creating, and Exploring! Ray and Deb

Sunday, June 28, 2020

I Want My Hat Back - Theater Performance

I Want My Hat Back - Theater Performance

A wonderful interpretation of John Klassen's book. 

A bear searches for his missing hat in the bestselling, multiple award-winning picture book debut of Jon Klassen. In his bestselling debut picture book, the multiple award-winning Jon Klassen, illustrator. His other books are: This Is Not My Hat and Sam and Dave Dig a Hole.

Watch it here:


ACTIVITY: Wasn't this a great performance? It only took ONE person to use the puppets.

Make a picture of a favorite book character, and tell her or his story using the picture as a puppet. Get your family and friends to be your audience. Of course, you need to know the story very well, so you might have to rehearse a few times (that means practice).

Make up another performance with a friend or family member! 


No comments:

Post a Comment